Tuition for the 2021-22 Season is as follows:
- Tuition: $34,000
- Room and Board: $13,000
- International Visa Processing Fee: $2,000
- Education at The Cambridge Matignon School
- Tier 1 Full Season Midget AAA National Bound Schedule
- Full Time Coaching Staff
- XP Athletics (Strength & Conditioning)
- 8+ Major Showcase Events
- InStat (Post-game evaluation of team's and players' efficiency)
- Transportation and Hotels for away games.
- Uniforms / Apparel
- Weekly Skills Sessions (Chris Dyment Hockey)
- Greatness Lab (Sports Performance)
Room and Board Includes:
- Dinner and Breakfast during the week. (School Lunches Separate)
- Transportation to and from school, practice and events.
- Dorm features 2 player lounges, Full Weight room, Shooting room, 3 on site staff members.
- Parking for Seniors
- Cleaning Services
- Laundry Room
- Internet and Cable
Academy Loans are available through our partnership with LightStream/SunTrust Bank.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Nate Bostic, Academy Director.
Enrolling and Paying your Bill
Accepted Students will follow a 4 step process for enrolling at the Academy.
Step 1: Accept and Sign Contract (via DocuSign).
Step 2: Register with USA Hockey.
Step 3: We will enter you into our Player Registration System.
Step 4: You will receive an Invoice from Quickbooks to Pay Your Bill.
Want more information? Fill out the form below.