- Part-Time Assistant Coaches
- Game Day Event Producer
- Resident Directors
- Academy Scouts
- Athletic Trainer
- Equipment Manager
- Video/Social Media Content Producer)
Boston Hockey Academy- Assistant Coach/ Residence Assistant- Cambridge, MA
Boston Hockey Academy located in Cambridge, MA is currently accepting applications for Assistant Coaches / Residence Assistant for the 2022-2023 season. BHA is a rising Hockey Academy located just 10 minutes from Downtown Boston.
• Assistant coach for one of our Academy teams
• Must reside in the residence for hall for the duration of the hockey season
• Carriers out all duties and responsibilities or the boarding program( driving vans, safety, room checks) when on Duty.
• Salary (based on experience)
• Housing and Meals will be provided
• Great for someone who just finished their playing career and is looking to start a career in coaching!
- Strong knowledge of the sport of ice hockey, playing experience, and exceptional leadership skills. Extensive playing or coaching experience.
- Strong communication skills / Strong leadership abilities
- Must pass a standard background check and complete required SafeSport Training
- Have USA Hockey CEP or working on getting it
- Clean Driving Record
- Certification in Athletic Training A Plus
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume (with references) to Director of Operations, Eric Walsh
The Boston Hockey Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Boston Hockey Academy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employee Inquiry Form